How to Set a time Reminder on Facebook. If you spend more time on Facebook, the time-reminder will come. Recently, Facebook Activity has come up with a feature called Dashboard Tools. As a result, users can set limits on facebook usage for a certain period of time.
With this feature, you can also determine how much time you will spend in a day on Facebook. When that time is over, the alarm will ring.
This feature will basically act as a monitoring tool. It’s like an alarm clock. That is, if Facebook uses more than a certain amount of time, this alarm will be activated and will continue to notify the user.
So let’s not know how to set a time reminder on Facebook-
Set the time-reminder to Facebook.
From an Android or iOS smartphone, log in to your Facebook profile.
- Click on the Menu icon of the Threedot line in the top right corner.
- Scroll down and select the Settings and Privacy option.
- Select the Settings option from the list shown.
- In the next step, there will be an option called ‘Your Time on Facebook’ under Preference.
- At the end of the day, you will get the ‘Set Daily Time Reminder‘ option.
- Now set a specific time limit, which will be notified to you when you exceed it.